Tinnitus

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
alex_simms On April 30, 2020

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
#121New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 08:55:14
Saw this in the paper. Early day s yet.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/new-hope-for-tinnitus-sufferers-7576977.html
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#122New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 11:02:20
@cyrus Said

Hi Alex, I myself suffer the same thing. I think it it is down to listening to too many live bands in my case and it's got to me in the end. I have learnt to live with it but it's not easy. Any thing that will reduce your hearing to cure this is probably not for me. I would rather cope with tinnitus and retain what's left of my hearing. Just typing this is making me aware of that high pitch whistle. AGGHHHHH!
Best of luck anyway.

Totally agree, I've gotten so used to it, I've taught myself to ignore. Since it almost drives a person batS, that's a hard thing to do. I'm a musician, more so with the loud live bands when I was younger. I blame that also, but play the music now to drown out the Tinnitus. I've seen advertisements for some products to help, but doubt they will. Try not to stress your ears with much noise. I find it's better when I have a good night's sleep. It's the pits, I have my own metaL BAND IN MY HEAD, BUT THEY DON'T PLAY VERY WELL.
ktsk8t On May 30, 2012

Willoughby, Australia
#123New Post! May 30, 2012 @ 02:26:41
Many people have found help with their tinnitus through Sound Therapy International - the results are amazing. Hope that helps.
leonardj On September 25, 2012

, Ireland
#124New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 10:51:54
Hi

Just found this forum a few days ago.

A family member has Tinnitus on a constant basis and finds it very frustrating, she also has hearing problems so both problems aggravate each other.

I'm exploring the condition to see if I can help them and prevent mine from getting worse over time. I have very mild tinnitus, comes and goes through the day.

Mine is high pitched tones and lasts a minute or two each time, 5 or 6 times per day. It's not bothersome to me now but I'm preventing it from getting worse over time.

Leonard
agi20dla On May 13, 2013

Stafford, Virginia
#125New Post! Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:57:42
I also have tinnitus. It's so bad that I actually got a VA rating for it when I retired from the USAF in '09. I've researched it and asked questions, and the only reliable answer I found was that it is not really known what causes it. I've heard explanations from inner ear disorders to your brain's auditory processing going crazy. I tend to believe the brain function since I can sometimes hear multiple tones from about 300Hz or lower to 15KHz. The only way I've gotten it to reduce is not smoking (which I still smoke or use nicotine in some fashion), exercise, and rest. I would never consider any invasive surgery as a cure, though.
mypower On March 12, 2013

Leeds, United Kingdom
#126New Post! Mar 12, 2013 @ 11:27:37
As a Tinnitus sufferer for over 14years himself, Thomas Coleman has thousands of hours of medical research and experimentation backing up his holistic tinnitus treatment. He wrote a book called Tinnitus Miracle

Thomas Coleman, claims to have found the natural cure for those who
“have tried everything” to treat their Tinnitus. As a Tinnitus sufferer for over 14 years himself, Thomas Coleman has thousands of hours of medical research and experimentation backing up his holistic Tinnitus treatment.

Thomas can rid you of your ringing, he does explain why and how standard drugs and surgeries fail to treat Tinnitus long-term, and why his solution makes sense for those who can’t standby and listen any longer. Thomas sells his all-natural Tinnitus treatment online for just $37, which also includes 3 months of personal counseling.

There is a 60 day money back guarantee so nothing to lose here except your Tinnitus!

Here is the link to his website
tinnitus

Good Luck

Carl
Jane114 On April 17, 2013
Troll

Austin, Texas
#127New Post! Apr 17, 2013 @ 20:29:47
It is good to see that you can mentally focus yourself away from tinnitus.

Unfortunately, the only way is to get rid of it. I recommend using link here to help with your tinnitus.

Best of luck!
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#128New Post! Apr 17, 2013 @ 21:36:42
Electromagnetic waves have strengthened over the past decade with advancements in wireless routers and cell phones.

I believe these devices were inspired by a natural electromagnetism that was already there but human meddling has increased the strength of the waves beyond what we were designed to normally endure.

I wouldn't be surprised if there has also been increase in cancer victims over the past decade as well.

...If we all are only condensed atoms those waves might have adverse affects on our composition.
Chrysant On February 13, 2024

Gastonia, North Carolina
#129New Post! Feb 13, 2024 @ 06:50:33
I suggest to go to a ear, eye, nose Dr and ask about getting tubes in your ears. Getting tubes in children's ears became a choice for parents during the early 90s with or without needing those.Also, ask if those can be removed at a later time.Aside from my suggestion, my thought is based on an experience I encountered---some internal heated moment can take away what I believe to be called dermites-- an individual grouping of hair-like covering can be ruined ,and is said to not be capable to multiply any longer, regrow. The heat causes the wax in ears to increase. My ear noise, even though it has been raining, has started again. I've felt the previous week or so that the air is dry. The limbic system lobe involves fear & aggression.I believe my encounter was a person some how attacking me as a private domestic & criminal violence feat. My ears rang for months & years. I had a hearing test during the second year. My hearing wasn't affected. A few years later I heard enough to then believe that that feat caused mini strokes, tripled the number of cigarettes smoked and if I'd been a drug addict I would have done drugs til I died.My linguistics are people talking in tongues. If I'd thought - I would have gotten tubes in my ears.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs