Forums:
Relationships

I ENDED IT.........................:(

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
wickedpixie On April 04, 2005

NJ
#1New Post! Feb 02, 2005 @ 15:19:15
dumped pyscho/schizo boy.....had to.....he's more insane than I am, that's not good, not good at all
he was manipulating me and trying to make me believe I did something to cause this behavior in him.....THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE....

told him I didn't wanna deal with his s*** anymore
that love is about trust,understanding, and compromise and I get none of the 3 from him...then said I had nothing else to say and hung up on him.
he showed up at 2:30am, digustingly drunk... I told him to leave, he was so wasted he could barely walk, was looking "through" me....tried to get in bed with me. I went into my daughter's room, brought her into my bed and told him he could sleep in her room, he did....
woke up this morning I told him.....this is not a flop house, I am done with you,,,I want a partner and he is more like a 16yr old boy..
And the next time he shows up at my house drunk the door will be shut to him.......
the next time he shows up uninvited, the door will be shut to him.......
in general.....the door is shut to him.

I'm trying to be "OK" with my decision because I know it's what had to be done......

BUT I'M SO DOWN RIGHT NOW, I WISH I WAS HOME SO I JUST SLEEP, AND SLEEP AND SLEEP AND SLEEP AND SLEEP...

clitcommander On June 04, 2005

Australia
#2New Post! Feb 02, 2005 @ 17:07:11
glad that you managed to step away from it pixie, really am, sounds like things should be getting back on track for you.

best of luck with s***, have been in your position before and you've done the right thing for yourself, and that what it comes down to now, it's all about YOU!!

"When you walk into this world, walk in with your head up high" - Chino Moreno, Deftones
secretvixen On December 08, 2009

New York City, New York
#3New Post! Feb 02, 2005 @ 18:13:22
....no way!....does that mean you're gonna be angry at all of us?
jones On April 22, 2005

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Feb 03, 2005 @ 08:43:12
Good on you pixie! You've done what's probably the best thing in the world for you and your daughter. It'll be hard, but stay strong. I am so glad that you see you are woth more than than he was giving you, and not only do you see it, but you did something about it! You rock!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs